Ardell lashes has arrived in SM City Cebu!



ARDELL has become the world's leading brand in faux eyelashes because it has stayed true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes. The dedication to this goal began in 1971 when Arnold Miller founded ARDELL along with his wife, Sydell Miller. The name ARDELL comes from combining their first names. With the introduction of ARDELL Duralashes, their first line of individual faux eyelashes, the Millers grew their business with great success. They put ARDELL strip lashes and individual lashes on the shelves of thousands of retail and professional stores and the brand never looked back.

Finally Ardell Lashes has arrived in Cebu, found in SM City Cebu Department store!
I was shocked and excited to finally see them for myself and have the chance to try them out.
Its quite pricy though it ranges from 350-500 pesos.
YouTube gurus have raved about these lashes and I wanted to try them out ever since I heard of them.


I apologize for the quality of the pictures, its quite awkward for me to take a photo of the stand with my 
camera, so I used my phone instead 
 This is how the stand looks like, quite small but still a lot of lashes to choose from
 Its located near the Revlon nail polishes..
This was the price of a pair of lashes.


I will try them out and hopefully it will be worth the price.
Again, Im supper excited that their with in closer reach now.
I asked the sales lady why they were so darn expensive and she told me 
that its made with 100% human hair and has amazing quality. 

If you have tried them please let me know what you think about them and what 
lashes you recommend :)

With much love,
Steph-G


Comments