Review: MAC Lipsticks

Wow! It has been so long since my last blog post that because I have been insanely busy with my practicum I'm currently a student teacher and it takes up so much of my time and energy that I have no room for blogging but since I have some free time I'm going to take advantage of it.

About a month ago I got my very first MAC lipstick I do own some MAC products but I never got a lipstick because I think its very pricey but I just couldn't resist the Alluring Aquatic Collection so I thought it was the perfect time to get a lipstick. Then my mom got one for herself from the permanent line so might as well review it.

  I got the shade Pet Me Please but its a unique metallic shade that look great over other lipsticks. All the other shades from the collection are really pretty but I felt that I could similar ones from a more affordable brands. 
Price: Php 1 100. 00 ($ 25)
Available at: Rustan's Ayala Mall
Rate: 4.5/5

My mom likes more dark or deep lip shades so she got "O" from the permanent line.
I really love this color it has tiny gold specs which catches the light beautifully plus MAC lipstick has a very yummy scent to it that makes you want to constantly reapply it.  
Price: Php 1 000. 00 ($ 23)
Available at: Rustan's Ayala Mall
Rate: 4.8/5

The lipsticks are very smooth and nourishing and like I said they smell really yummy
Over all I love MAC lipstick and I will no longer hesitate to get more. If you have a favorite MAC lipstick do let me know in the comments I love reading your recommendations and I keep them in mind whenever I shop :)

With much love,
Steph-G

Comments

  1. Looks amazing!
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shades :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging for the MAC Alluring Aquatic collection is stunning :)

    xo, Pau
    http://bookshelvesandvanities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As In! its one of the reasons why I splurged ..

      Delete
  4. Love both colors!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! O looks like a nice earthy copper colour, it's worth a try. You've got lovely picks! =)

    http://eljovenlector.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors look great on you! I like the creamy formulas for MAC but you pull off the frosts well.

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love their lipstick line. it do really stick for long on the lips even if I've eaten already..

    ReplyDelete
  8. the packaging of this is so amazing :3 i wanted to get the blushes but it got sold out asasp :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MAC here only had the bronzers and lipsticks :(

      Delete
  9. Nice color payoff from the permanent line... so, does it flake the lips or enhance lines throughout the day? :)


    PS: I used to be in blogspot but I moved to a new site... check out the new ChicMix please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not a ll, it does fade out through out the day but it doesn't leave the lips dry, it really worth the money and they have a tooooonnnn of shades too choose from.

      Delete
  10. i am drooling over mac lipstick! are they mosturizing?? I want to buy one someday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are, they don't dry the lips at all :D

      Delete
  11. I like Pet me please but frost finish doesn't go well with me. I'm currently love MAC Osbourne collection you should check it out :)

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally loving these lipsticks, such gorgeous shades. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the variety of MAC lip colors there's really something for everyone.

      Delete
  13. Woww!!! great lippies Steph! new addition to your collection! bagay kau nimu ang color Stephy! your mom's lippie looks so gorgeous too! Nindot jud ang MAC pero mahal lng jud hehhe <3 amazing photos Steph!~ <3 Good luck sa inyo practicum :)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA.. karon pjud ko maka tuabg sa comments ug tarung pakita lang unsa ka BC ang practicumer!

      Delete
  14. Wonderful shades!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally agree MAC has a great color selection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment