Portfolio : Pre Nup Photo shoot for Rhose and Erwin

I have done hair and makeup for several photo shoot but never for a Prenup but fortunately my good friend Astrid has a co-worker Rhose who's getting married on December and asked me to do hair and makeup for the couples Prenup shoot (Engagement photoshoot) and I was very excited but nervous at the same time because I didn't have a trial session with Rhose and I also never met the photographer a whole lot of firsts for me but all I could do is prepare and hope for the best plus my friend Astrid will be with us for the whole duration so that was such a relief.

The photographer Sir Sam Nervez wanted to capture early day light so we did hair and makeup really early and I mean REALLY early around 4am at my place, Astrid even cooked breakfast for us or mainly for her boyfriend I think HAHA but it was really sweet of her to make some for all of us, heck she even washed the freaking dishes! (I wab you Trid!) But it was worth all the effort because we all had fun during the shoot it didn't feel like work at all and they got amazing photos. The location was in  the beautiful Parola its a light house here in Cebu its just one place but it has a lot of pretty spots.



We did three looks for the shoot I didnt change it dramatically because we were shoot outdoors but luckily the couple had a car with very cool air conditioning so we had touch ups and outfit changes in there I just added a bit more eye shadow or blush, change up the lip color, did different hair styles which are easy to do, and changed the accessories. We had such a fun time together the couple were very outgoing  and fun, the photographer was funny even under the scourging heat of the sun, I got to hang out with my friend and over a great experience.

I used airbrush makeup for this because I know it will withstand the heat and sweat and it's quicker to apply. This is one corner of my work station and you can see the very festive Christmas curtains we have at home :D
I love this airbrush kit I got from beautyHD I HIGHLY recommend it I haven't done a full review on it yet but I will I have used it a lot in Makeup class, yes I have been studying makeup in a beauty school and I will blog about that as well. The gown is from edressy.com and you can read my review on it HERE. I have a lot of posts lined up and I hope you'll get to read them.

Thank you so much for reading!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G



Comments

  1. The bride-to-be is very pretty, you made it to enhance her features.. Love it! Say best wishes to them in advance!

    Love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! great looks Stephy!!! and the photos looked really gorgeous as well!!! Kudos!!! Super love!!! Ikaw sad makeup nako if kaslon nako chos! hahahahaha LOL

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/tell-me-something.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and hope the wedding is a blast!
    The pictures are gorgeous :)
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already Stephie!! :D :D :D Hair and makeup, thumbs up on that! nice, nice pix, too..! @Tine: pwede ra man gud ikaw mu makeup sa imu self bayet.. hihi.. Sariling sikap ba.. chos lang!

    Jong :)

    http://iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous post!♥
    Maybe we can follow to each other? Let me know :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3333 stunning pictures
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. dreamyyyyy :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks gorgeous! Very well done :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com or Bloglovin or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  10. theyre so pretty,,way to go steph!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did really well, she looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Steph, You did an awesome job with the hair and make up and the photographer had captured it brilliantly. I think happiness radiates from the couple and the lady sounds so sweet to make breakfast.

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! they really are happy together :)

      Delete
  13. Lovely photos Steph :-) I love the hair and make-up.
    zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photos, they're all stunning! The bride-to-be looks amazing.. great job on the hair and makeup Steph! I can see that the couple are really happy =D

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  15. She looks stunning and the photos are gorgeous! Great job, Steph! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful prenup photos! And Sir Sam was our professor for Humanities subject back then. I've always been a fan of him (though he's weird and geeky at times) and his works! Great job on what you've all done! :)

    Janine | www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good job, Steph! Ganda ng makeup and pics! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment