Hair and Makeup for a Photo shoot !

Here's another post showing my passion for hair and makeup. Every now and then I organize a little photo shoot where in I think of a concept, prepare outfits, makeup and think of the total look. The photos will go in my portfolio which is very important for me to build up. Someday I wanna work for a magazine or makeup brand but for now I'm my own boss and I do whatever I want with the look I come up with. Now that I have a team of artists CHIC CREW that assists me on weddings and special events I want them to get a feel of what shooting is like and so that they can build up their portfolio. My CHIC CREW teammates are Maggie and Chad I love to pieces and working with them is great.

Of course we cant take a serious photo.
Left to right ( Me: Steph G, Maggie, Chad)
And if your wondering why Chad looks so camera ready its because she modeled her self for this shoot.

I had Naomie model for me because I'm very familiar with her beautiful features and shes turning 18 so I wanted to create a very sweet feminine look for her.

Before photo

Behind the Scenes

Final Photos :)

Left to right ( Me, Naomie, Chad, Nina, Maggie)


I'm very happy with the final photos and I can see I've improved but I still have a whole lot to learn and there's a large room for improvement. I really love the process of planning, executing and finally seeing the outcome makes it very rewarding. Do have any ideas for my next shoot? Please let me know in the comments below.

With much love,
Steph G



Comments

  1. Beautiful! ♥

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, really love your post !
    I’m having an awesome giveaway on my facebookpage! You can a packet of White Flash Tattoos, that are all the trends this summer! I don’t have a lot of participants, so you have a really got chance of winning xo Helena

    GIVEAWAY | FBpage GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a lovely crew Steph. And the output og your works are stunning ♥

    Wannderzel by Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work there!♥ and nice team too - ganyan din ako before, organizing shoots kaso waley na. Consumed by work XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look good steph! how are you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment