One of a Kind Dreeses from Aisle Style

I came a across a new site Aisle Style and offer a huge variety of long prom dresses, short prom dresses, backless prom dress you name it and they have it. I was going through their stuff and I thought that I'd share my Top 3 Picks their quite different form each other so there's something for everyone. They also carry cheap dresses which looks stunning and wont hurt your pocket as much. If your not looking to buy a dress right now this may also serve as inspirations for our look on a special occasion. 

 This one is definitely a head turner, even if its a soft neutral color you will surely stand out. The details and bead work is amazing which will photograph well it remind me of the dresses that pageant girl wear. 

This pink number is adorable and playful. Its shows just the right amount of skin its very simple the way that they made it two piece really makes it different and interesting. This would look great for outdoor parties or even inside. 

I just had to pick out a wedding dress I love the different textures of this dress, it has a very feminine lace top with long sleeves makes it look very elegant and sweet then paired with a fun layered skirt And not to mention the beautiful backless design.

I hope you enjoyed looking through my picks and please tell me which one is your favorite.
Thank you for reading!

With much love,
Steph G

Comments

  1. Cute dresses I like your choice :)

    http://fashionconfessions.blogspot.mk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses.

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dresses are amazing. Nice work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good selection Stephy! I love the wedding dress so much! hehehe

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. is used to rebuild your muscle tissues after tough exercises so that you need adequate intake to insure that your muscle tissues heal properly. in case you did not http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment